Sunday, October 27, 2013

Unfulfilled

I really wish I could be at peace with unfulfilled love.
Keep the memories.
Keep the love.
Be at peace.
Be.

Can I call this eternal hope. Maybe.

Do I want to have hope. Definitely.
Will that close lives many possibilities? Absolutely.
Yet, all I want to be with is unfulfilled love.

Is it my love for pain?

Has pain that has become a representation of love?
Is Pain and Love the one and same?

Is the ache more familiar to let go?

I seem to prefer the pain 
to the possibilities of new beginnings.

Maybe, I am a person of the past.
I don’t look at the gift of the present.
The past has pain and I want to keep it.
Is that so difficult to understand.

Isn't there optimism in unfulfillment?

Why let go when I CAN keep it.
Everyone around me says let go.
I can let go of most things – life, death, dreams.
Why let go of longing for love. 
This is the only thing 
that's absolutely, completely mine

I wish to keep it.

Nurture it. Delight in it.
Keep it as my elixir of life.

Oh! Unfulfilled love. Stay with me.
Lets be friends and nurture each other.
Don’t you listen to the voices of reason.
This is yours. Keep it.

There is peace and happiness

In keeping the pain of unfulfilled love.

~ 11th July 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment